Sunday, November 01, 2009

Update Homeschool (3)

It's final exam week... God knows how busy I am with 3 papers a week in alternate days. One paper is over last week. I promise to treat myself with Coach handbag if I got all A's. Well, A- is also an A, right? I'm confident to get 1 A, and I hope to get 1 or 2 more A's and maybe one A-. Today I'm studying Knowledge Management. I tried to lock myself in the study room and not to be bothered with the kids... but the kids just cannot entertain themselves. They still love to hang around where the mummy is... As a solution....



Tadaa... a string of boys, girls and flowers..


Big Sis is coloring her string of trees... and she's wearing a crown made of a string of butterflies..

Big Bro is coloring his and wearing a crown made of a string of mickey mouse...
They love it, and I'm happy for today's art & craft activity...



No comments: