Friday, July 17, 2009

Sewing Update




Finally my first project is done. Second project too!
I cannot believe that I made those two pieces, but I did! The first one,, which is the big sis's night gown, took me more than 1 week to complete but the second piece, which is the lil sis's peasant dress, only took me 1/2 a day. Very good progress indeed.


I also managed to repair a few old clothes and make them wearable again... I'm so happy with my sewing machine. The next project would be a pyjama for my son and a big bone-shaped cushion cover.



Why pyjama?

Because from pyjama, I can learn making...

1. cutting pants

2. making waist band

3. button holes!!!



Now I have to find some cotton cloth for that.



And a little update of my lil' prince... Dani at 5 months.. learning to turn around...



Good job sayang!

No comments: