Monday, March 23, 2009

I hate to think that the kids are growing...so fast!

I just came back from Sek. Ren.Keb Sungai Ramal.
Yes, my daughter is going to standard 1 next year!!!
As I entered the school, I felt like there's a butterfly in my stomach.
There was no one there. The registration only took a few minutes. As I finished, another parents came.
As I got into the car. I felt like I want to cry...
I'm going to be a mother to a schooled kid!
Before I knew it she will take her UPSR. Then her PMR, SPM... Then I will send her to a college. The next thing I'll be arranging her marriage!
Time flies so fast!
The most thing that I hate is : as fast as the kids grow, that is how fast I'm growing older too!

Anyway, thanks to my friend, she reminded me to register my daughter today or I'll miss it!

No comments: