Friday, April 07, 2006

My Promotion

I got it! Finally the excitement has suddenly gone... I've heard about the news months ago.. and have been long waiting for it. Until last week, few of my batch has got the letter... I got to know that mine is on the way! That is when the excitement started...

I was in my boss's room, having a discussion when suddenly my Big Boss came in and put the letter in from of him. I was shocked but I can see... it's the letter that I've longing for... I saw his writing....

"Tahniah di atas kenaikan pangkat ini. Seperti Puan sedia maklum kenaikan pangkat ini adalah diperolehi di atas kebolehan, kesungguhan serta pengalaman Puan dimasa lepas di samping sikap positif terhadap tugas. Walaubagaimanapun, Puan harus menyedari dengan 'higher grade and higher pay comes higher expectation on your performance, responsibility and output. SO all the best to you and strive to exceed the higher expectation to build up a base for further advancement in your career ladder'."

My boss wrote...

"Tahniah, semoga lebih majujaya di masa depan dan lebih bersemangat dengan tanggungjawab baru"

Me... I'm happy though a bit anxious with my new grade...
CONGRATULATIONS to myself!

No comments: