Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just self motivation...

I really don't understand..
I worked hard, and just do my work.
But it seems that nothing finish on time, nothing finish 100%.
I try to deligate, but I don't like to be seen like I deligate 'everything'...
I try to help, but I feel like I end up doing 'everything'...

The worst feeling is having a list and I can only slash one or two at the end of the day.. while others remain in the list... not because I didn't do, but because I did it half complete.
I spent my time to do a bit here and there.. not completing them... and I end up not completing anything... *sigh*

But then again, that is what process means... a non-ending work...
So, to identify my accomplishment, I guess I should see my work as a job with many processes tight together. And put my target to complete each process, rather than to aim of completing the 'job'. I have to recognize that in order to get to my target destination, I need to complete lots and lots of processes along the way. I have to understand that just by completing a process, means that I'm nearer to accomplish my main target destination.
I think that relieves a bit....

No comments: