Friday, April 14, 2006

don't mess around with LADY ENGINEER

He's a stranger...
I don't know him.
He SMSed me... He missed-called me...
Then we got a chance to converse...
I don't know where he got my number, don't know where he knows my name.
But he didn't want to expose anything about himself.
But he did mention about "flashback your memory'....
and I thought it was him...
The man whom I falled in love when I was 13... but never loved me in returned...
The man who always come as he wished, and leave as he wanted...
Like a 'chipsmore'...

Nevermind if he didn't want to disclose anything about himself,
Like they say..."don't mess around with a lady engineer.."
So, I got his name without asking him... don't ask me how...
But of course it was not 'him' that I first thought...

The next time he called...
"En. Mahadir, saya tak tau dimana kita berjumpa dan saya tak pernah kenal En. Mahadir, but I'm sorry, I don't think I want to further this conversation anymore. Ok. byebye..." CLICK.

What a relief... again, as they say..."don't mess around with lady engineer..."

No comments: