Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Working..working

Tuesday, 7.00pm.
I'm still here in the office.
Lots of work? Yup... very very much.
Just did my Employee Development Planning. I'm not sure how effective it's going to be..
But it's a platform to identify my strength and my area of improvements to achieve my career aspiration in my organization. So, you see, the base is there, only who's going to implement it for us, the employees.

Lately, I'm pretty much occupied with my new coming projects... This will be my fourth project and 10th Hybrid System.
I'm targeting some new improvements in the procurement documentation and implementation, also improvement in project supervision. My boss really hope on me to make this project successful. I have 2 more engineers in my team and 1 technical executive and 4 technicians. But first of all, I have to get them geared up...

No comments: