Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Dumbest Thing in 2006

Goodbye my Lover, Goodbye my Friend,
You have been the one
You have been the one for me...
Goodbye my Waja...
I saw it being drove away by the men... until it dissapeared from my sight.

5.00 p.m
I was supposed to left the office now... and catched the LRT & Comuter to get home. (No more Waja, right?)
But I stucked in the office until 7.00p.m..
Sorry Boss, but I really hate it when you do things that you did yesterday...

The rains were heavy outside.
Luckily, he didn't mind to send me off to the LRT Station.
We just about to leave, when he suddenly muted the idea to borrow our big Boss's Perdana V6.
My Boss-- "Pergila, kalau berani..." (smile)
He--"Saya cabar awak... "
Me--"Apa awak nak bet?"
He--"Kalau dia bagi, saya belanja awak lunch seminggu..."
Me-- "Kalau dia tak bagi?"
He--"Kalau awak masuk, tak dapat, saya belanja awak lunch tiga hari"
Me--"OK. Saya masuk..."

Knock..Knock..Knock...
There I was... after less than 5 minutes...
The Perdana V6's key was changing hand...
Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahhahah.... I won!

The rest of the story is...
Hahahhahahahahhahhahahha...
What a stupid thing I was.....
HAhahahhahaha....
But I drove home with a Black Perdana V6...
Hahahhahahahahha.....

No comments: