Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sew-a-Long with them...

Today just did some office works... clearance of all the aduans and letters that are piling up on my desk... but still have some that I don't know what to do with them.

Take a rest and bloghopping.. yea!! These are the blogs that I visited today...

TiniHani - this is where it started. Saw this link at my BFF's blog. I like her blog, very inspiring.

Then hop to her friend's blog..

Durra's doodle - I like her tutorials!

and another one..

Nice Craft Sewing Studio - a place to buy Smocking Pleaters!! How I wish to have one, but will I sew one??

and lastly, just to keep in touch...

My CrazyArtZone - I used to visit her not so long ago, lots of good tutorials too.

They are very very inspiring.. make me missing my sewing machine!! But not until I START and FINISH my dissertation, just have to let teh sewing machine stay where it is, except for some repairing jobs.. huhuhu...

This is a motivation, if I want to continue sewing, have to START writing something stupid! Oh, i need a supervisor....

No comments: