Wednesday, June 03, 2009

School Holiday & Wedding


Yea.. it's school holiday!!! Which also means there will be a lot of wedding to attend.


The kids are so happy to not having to wake up early and go to school.


The first week is balik kampung time. We went back on Friday for my cousin tied the knot that night. On Saturday, she had her kenduri. On Sunday the groom's kenduri pulak. So, it was like 3 days and 3 nights wedding. On the third day, my son couldn't cope with it anymore and just stayed at his grandma's house. On the fourth day, my daughter got a fever. I think it's because of too much kenduri and eating, and the weather is rather hot too.
Today the kids are still at their grandma's in Perlis. And I'm already back to office. It's so lonely to be at home without the kids, and hubby too! Hubby is still at my mom's house since he has arranged for outstation work in Kedah so that he can be with the kids in Perlis.
I'm going to Gerik today and shall reunite with my family tomorrow after work. And continue my balik kampung holiday in Kuala Kangsar. We will spend 4 days in Kuala Kangsar and I have planned and prepared some activities for the kids....
1. simple english reading exercise for the eldest
2. maze activities - my kids love it!
3. dot-to-dot activity
All are free stuffs from abcteach.com. Do check them out!
I also thought of outdoor activity, maybe going to Zoo Taiping?
Shall update on the homeschool activity during school holiday next week.

No comments: