Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am one of the silent reader of this blog.
Recently, she turns her blog into garage-sale.
Hubby is a 5S sifu, so, he is the kind of person who will not keep stuffs for sentimental reason. So, every now and then, we'll do some spring cleaning and throw everything that we don't like or don't want to use anymore, including those which are still in good condition but don't-know-when-to-use. So, despite of seeing those things mereput at the storage (and finally going to be thrown out anyway), we would offer them to our maid or some indons living near our house. But some things are really worth selling as second hand - branded & good condition. So, the blog has gave me some inspiration to start my own garage sale.

So now I am so eager to go home and take pictures of those pre-loved but unwanted stuffs and upload here (and my Facebook too) and see if they can attract buyers or not. We'll see.

No comments: