Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Migrain

I had a very bad migrain last night. Finally, I have to admit that I do have a migrain. Before, I only call it "headache". The whole part of my left brain was in pain and I felt like I wanted to poke out my left eye.

But I know why had it.. (it's always good to know the reasons why, when thing happens)
1. the weather is quite hot and dry for the last few days
2. I did not drink enough plain water
3. I drank mocha ( i lurrvee cafein)
4. I sat in the office, in front of the computer for too long

My own-designed therapy for my migrain...
1. Put a wet towel on my forehead and head and sleep
2. But since last night was very bad, I even try to put some ice, to get my head cool faster
3. Drink a lot, I mean a LOT of water (last night I drank 1.5 liters of water in 4 hours)

I always try not to take any pain killer or paracetamol to ease my pain. I only take pain killer during giving birth and high fever. Our body (liver especially) takes 2 weeks to get rid of the paracetamol from our system. I love my liver. It has worked hard for many things that I eat.. cholestrol, fat, sugar.. all the yummy stuff...So, I don't need it to do the hard stuff.. especially things that are not so yummy.. heheh

No comments: