Thursday, April 03, 2008

Poor Malaysian...

Lots of things happen lately... the happy, the confused and stressful event.. sometimes all happened at one time. And I don't know wheather I should laugh or cry.

Things in the news.. Sufiah Yusof a.k.a Shilpa Lee... out of no where, she has become infamous worldwide in just over night.. suddenly her name become the hits in search engine! Many bloggers wrote about the story, so I'm not going to add one more.
"Jabatan Perdana Menteri (JPM) dengan kerjasama Yayasan Dakwah Islamiyah (Yadim) akan melancarkan "Program Selamatkan Sufiah", kata menteri di JPM Datuk Ahmad Zahid Hamidi."
I think everybody deserve the ups and down of this life, and we all should take care of ourselves, our family and friends rather than trying to figure out how the hell does she ever end-up her life like that. I think there sure be a lot more of Malaysian students become a call girl abroad, only we do not know. And I think that Datuk Ahmad Zahid Hamidi should launch a program "Selamatkan semua pelacur Islam di Malaysia", instead.

In politic's box, Malaysia is yet to recover from the post-election fever. My comment, I pity Pak Lah for he is so weak in handling all the issues that arised after the election.. people just do and say whatever they want. I think Pak Lah has been humiliated a lot! The Menteri Besar's controversy, the Deputy Ministers who resigned within few days after the appointment, the Tun M's comments. I don't know why he still cannot see that the whole problem comes from his own menantu! Haiya!

No comments: