Monday, April 21, 2008

New Look!

After 2 days of head-cracking, I finally come out with this new look!
I like the flying dove picture above, which is downloaded for free from Microsoft Clips (Thank you Mr. Gates!) I cannot resist myself from pink... as it is my favourite color..hehehe..
I change the blogs' name to "dove99", which is easier to remember, and it reflects the writer's name too. I like 'dove' because it is a very unique bird, and some of the traits reflect my character as well... in Malay, there is a saying which says "sejinak-jinak merpati, terbang jua bila didekati"...it is a very happy and loyal bird, it can fly as far as hundreds of kilometer but it will definitely come back to it's home. I can be whatever I want to be, or how far I want to go, but at the end of the day, I will not forget the place I belong to, my home, my roots.
I change the title to "the sky is blue" because it reflects both the dove, which flies in the high sky. It also means that in whatever I do, always remember the sky is the limit, nothing is impossible.
I like to think my life is as beautiful as the blue sky... if it rains, hopefully there will be a rainbow to cheer me up.
I have new description too..."the chronicles of my sweet little secret". Everybody has their own little secret. And this is a place where I will dump all my little secret. :)

No comments: