Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mother of Three

9 April 2007....
I was scheduled to be Ceasered this morning.
10.54 a.m...
My baby girl was delivered safely.
Alhamdulillah, everything went perfect on this day. The baby is perfect & beautiful, mummy is fine...
And thank you to Dr. Hamid for such a gentle procedure....
But one thing that I just can't believe is... I am now a Mother of Three.. what a title!





Today: 25 April 2007
My baby is 16 days old. Which is also meant that I'm already 16 days in confinement period.
A period of disaster... I hate confinement period. Full-stop. I'm not going to complaint about it. But spending the whole day with my THREE childrens??? OMG... Nothing is cute and brilliant anymore... I don't know how other full-time mothers do it, but I give them five stars to stay at home, make sure the kids are clean and eat and still stay young and beautiful.

2-months holiday... it may sound nice. If you are healthy and energetic. But I'm in confinement period. Full-stop. I can't help myself from thinking of the office. I really miss the office. Or maybe I just miss my companion... I really need a good laugh...

No comments: