Friday, March 03, 2006

Why I married you...

"Why did you marry me?"
Silent...
"Why did I marry you?"
It's not that I love you so much made me marrying you...
To have a husband is every girls' dream...
A perfect husband, the Mr. Right... is every girl's wish...
I marry you, not anybody else (or my other boyfriends) because
I know you are the one for me...
Though I don't remember when I really crazy about you...
We are match-made in heaven because we have one thing in common...
to excel in life....
You have what it takes to excel...
You are dedicated...
You are responsible person...
You know when to be serious about something...
You are a motivater to yourself and people around you...
You are a leader...
You are caring and romantic when you need to be one...
I know with all the quality that you have,
You will take care of me and our children...
I feel safe when I'm with you...
You are going to love me and show it with your responsibilty and dedication...
That's why I marry you... you are my Mr. Right.
And it turn out almost right...

No comments: