Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Lonely in Langkawi

So, here I am.. finally landed in Langkawi... for my Tuba's project... at last...
But still a lot to be done... Langkawi... sounds so nice.. but I really hate coming here for working with that PakCik Len.. seems that he got lots of bullet to shoot me... I don't where and what is going wrong... but I just not ready for this installation work... and he is laughing at me...

But as usual.. I have my own way to revenge...
Let them be in Tuba.. and here I am.. in mystical, beautiful island of Langkawi...
but so lonely.... hahahah... padan muka!

But I don't know, sometimes I just love this lonelines... maybe it's a time for me to spend some time for my self.
Well.. I just did it... I had a good swimming session at the hotel's swimming pool...
And I had my dinner at a pretty romatic place at a just-a-walking-distance-away-restaurant... alone...
I know, I look so stupid... but what to do...

And a good thing is... i can berangan sampai tertidur... without any disturbance...
haaaaa...... dreaming is so relaxing....

"Memang seronok kalau dalam hati ada cinta...
tapi kalau cinta itu tak dapat diekpresikan...."

No comments: