Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've been cursed

Pejam celik pejam celik, sedar tak sedar, 1 year has passed by..silently....
Since I came back from maternity leave in April, I have been a bit busy, busier than before. Especially with the new BIG BOSS, the public complaints start flowing again. I know I am capable of handling coplaints and customer service eventhough I have never been trained in this field. It's not difficult, you just need to be a good listener. But I hate this job.

May is not a good month. The first week of May, I was invited by a colleague to joint him in a site visit to see the matter that was being complaint. He is a crazy oldman that complaint over something so small and should not be an issue to an ordinary man. I think that is the start. Mr. Wong #1.

Next I received a complaint letter from Mr. Wong #2. He seems to be a professional guy but talk nonsense - he just membebel, membebel, membebel.. for at least 45 minutes each time, 2- 3 times a day for the past 2 weeks. He is accusing everybody that deals with him, without proof. And he is demanding for something that happened more than 10 years ago. Whereas, in logical mind, if the company fail to take action 10 years ago, he should have been complaint at that time, not now. What more, he doesn't have any proof to support his complaint. He is a nightmare to me and he makes my life miserable. I cried once because of him.

Mr. Wong#3 is complaining by letter. But I am yet to talk to him. And I don't want to. I'm afraid if I talked and see him, there'll be another Wong. Please heal me from this curse.

No comments: