Monday, July 07, 2008

Registration Day

So today I am a student again. A master student. For the next 2 years I will be home at 10.30pm for three days in a week. Just thinking about it makes me feel so terrible. I don't know how am I going do it especially when I am in second trimester. But I know deep, deep in my soul, I have the strength to do it. It just doesn't show yet. I will not turn back for if I did, I will regret for the rest of my life. I am bit anxious to start my class tomorrow as I wouldn't know who will be my classmates. But excited. Except the registration was not as smooth as a 10-years old university should be. Though, everything settled by 9.30 am. Then, I was off to the HQ to get my scholarship's form signed by my Head of Department and Senior Vice President. I don't hope that much for the scholarship but hubby insisted on it, so I just gave a try.

At the same time.. I am dreaming about taking a Master in Renewable Energy Technology in UK, because there is no such course offered in Malaysia. So, I am shopping around for a Uni and a scholarship. If I can get myself fly next year, then, I plan to postpone my master in Malaysia until I get back.. But till then, I am just gointg to go thru with my master in engineering management.. whichever, I will not lose anything. And procastination is bad for health!

No comments: