Thursday, July 10, 2008

My new Coach

I want! I want! I want!
Yay! I finally got what I want...a new Coach... A friend's friend bought it from US, and I bought it from her at discounted price times 3.5. So, basically I paid RM151 only!! and in the Coach's website it was advertised at USD58 (as per July 2008)..
The wrislet is not that big, just enough to put my money and O2... now that I want to 'bergaya' with my new Coach wrislet, I need a smaller cell phone.. because O2 takes so much space!
Hmm... this 'wanting' and 'needing' will never end.. But I have new resolution (mid-year review?!).. my new resolution is to be happy with the big stuff that I have now - house and car... because I want to spend my money into little luxury like - holidays, clothes, shoes, handbag, make-up, skin care & perfume, furniture and things like that - because I feel that big thing with no little luxury means nothing. I need to enrich my life with little luxury, I guess it make my life a little happier and more meaningful... Nope?

No comments: